Hybrid Refresher Course for Occupational Therapists
NBCOT Professional Development Units (PDU) - 75 PDUs
AOTA Continuing Education Units - 60 Contact hours - 6 CEUs
COST: Course fee is $1,229.95
AOTA Classification Codes: Category 1: Occupational Therapy Service Delivery: Evaluation, Intervention, Outcomes. Category 2: Professional Issues: Legal, Legislative, Regulatory and Reimbursement Issues; Supervision, Contemporary Trends and Issues, Supervision.
The University of Minnesota is an AOTA Approved Provider of professional development, provider #7872. This online course is offered at 60 contact hours (6 AOTA CEU's). Course level: Introductory level. Categories: Occupational Therapy Service Delivery; Professional Issues. The assignment of AOTA CEUs does not imply endorsement of specific course content, products, or clinical procedures by AOTA.
*** Do you need a clinical experience in order to obtain relicensure in your state? If so, contact Terrianne Jones at [email protected]
This 'introductory-level' course is designed for occupational therapists who want to:
- Return to practice
- Change their area of practice,
- Further develop their practice skills,
- Earn contact hours/NBCOT Professional Development Units (PDU)
- Reinstate their Minnesota License when lapsed for 4 years or more
- Gain confidence in knowing the basics of occupational therapy.
- Gain confidence in performing skills needed for occupational therapy interventions.
- Develop a network of resources to further their practice in occupational therapy (faculty, colleagues, texts, internet).
- Gain confidence in re-entering the workforce or changing an area of practice.
Please contact Terrianne Jones at [email protected] if you have questions about the course.