We're here to help students reach their goals

Student Services

Students in the Center for Allied Health Programs have both a Academic Advisor and a Faculty Advisor.

Advisors provide consultation, support, mentoring, and recommendations to students including resources outside of the program (Disability Resources, Counseling, Boynton Health Services, etc.).

Admissions and Recruitment Specialist

Tammy McNish (she/her)
[email protected]

Academic Advisor
(Last Name A-K)

Mallory Schweim (she/they) 
[email protected]

Schedule an advising appointment at malloryschweim.appointments.umn.edu.

Academic Advisor
(Last Name L-Z)

Robin Peterson (she/her)
[email protected]

Director of
Student Services

Mattie Hawley, MA (she/her)
[email protected]

Student Services Administrative Specialist

Swan Nguyen (she/her)
[email protected]

Academic Advisors are experts in University and program academic processes and policies. We work with students on progression, scheduling, academic issues, and referrals to University resources. To schedule an appointment with an academic advisor, please email them directly or email CAHP Student Services at [email protected]. Students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisors regularly. 
Faculty Advisors are assigned to students during or after the orientation experience. Check your MyU Portal to see which faculty member is assigned to you.

Student Handbooks & Policies

OT Student Forms & Handbooks