Our graduates contribute to better health care
Our Contribution to Better Health Care
Practitioners with a University of Minnesota MLS background contribute to better health care in numerous and substantive ways.
- They ensure accurate, precise information is communicated effectively to health care professionals and care teams.
- They bring to the health care system experience working collaboratively in health care teams with diverse backgrounds.
- They’re oriented to continue to learn about and adopt the latest technology and techniques to improve diagnoses and outcomes.
- They help to ensure point of care (POCT) medical devices used in clinical settings are functioning properly and providing accurate results.
- They provide guidance to health care providers about which tests will yield the most useful results while keeping costs down.
- They prioritize quality and excellence in their work and practices.