2018 CAHP Commencement
2106 4th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55455
Where do graduates register for Commencement?
- Info will be sent via your U of M email account
When should I arrive at Ted Mann Concert Hall?
1. GRADUATE CHECK IN: Students must check in onsite, dressed in regalia and ready for pictures no later than 10:00 a.m.
a. Students are excused from clinical rotations and classes to participate
b. If applicable, please ask your employer to be excused to participate in this celebratory event!
2. GUESTS: Doors to the auditorium will open at 10:00 a.m. for guest seating
3. PARKING: Parking is available in the 21 st Avenue Ramp or the 19 th Avenue Ramp or Lot 94. Please refer to the campus map for full
When will the processional begin?
- Promptly at 11:00 a.m.
- Ceremony will last up to 90 minutes
- Class photos will be taken at 10:00 a.m. prior to the ceremony, so please make sure to arrive BEFORE 10:00 a.m.
How many guests may I invite?
- Seating is unlimited, but we request that you inform us if you will have more than 10 guests
- An R.S.V.P. survey will be sent to your U of M email account as we get closer to Commencement
- If you need assistance with a VISA for family for friends to attend Commencement, please contact CAHP Student Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are the disability accommodations at Ted Mann Concert Hall?
- There is a half circle drop off area in front of the building; Guests can be dropped off in this area and access the building via the power door entrance
- There is ample wheelchair accessible seating within the auditorium
- The building includes an elevator and adapted restrooms
Where do graduates order regalia?
- University of Minnesota Bookstore
- Order here; We encourage you to order by: November 9, 2018 to ensure delivery in time for Commencement
- Individual photos of each graduate will be taken by Lifetouch Photography immediately after each graduate walks across the stage; individual and class photos will be available for purchase online
- You will receive information about how to order your photos from Lifetouch via your U of M email account
- Guests may take flash photos and video during the ceremony
- Please dress in business attire; wear comfortable shoes; for your comfort, suit jackets are not suggested under academic regalia
NOTE: If you, or your guests, require a sign language interpreter for the Commencement Ceremony, please contact Linda Maleitzke
at email@example.com by Friday, November 2, 2018.
For more information, view the 2018 CAHP Commencement flier (pdf).