How To Apply
Application to Our Program
2. Complete an application in the Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS).
- Complete instructions for submitting the OTCAS application are available on the OTCAS website, www.otcas.org.
- All official transcripts should be sent directly to OTCAS, not the University of Minnesota:
Occupational Therapy Centralized Application Service (OTCAS)
PO Box 9120
Watertown, MA 02471
OTCAS must receive the application by January 12, 2018. All updated transcripts must be received by OTCAS by the Academic Deadline of February 1, 2018. Once your application is COMPLETE, OTCAS will verify your documents before releasing them to our Program. Please note that the Program in Occupational Therapy at the University of Minnesota CANNOT access unverified applications. Applicants should confirm their status as verified with OTCAS.
- For any questions about the receipt, processing and verification of your application, please contact OTCAS Customer Service at (617) 612-2860 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All communication from the Program in Occupational Therapy will be sent by email through OTCAS. Please make sure to enter an accurate email address, check your inbox frequently and set junk mail filters appropriately throughout the admission cycle.
- Any updates to your email address should be made through OTCAS. If you need to make any changes to your email address after February 1, 2018 please update OTCAS and send an email to email@example.com to notify us of the change.
3. Complete the Supplemental Admission Application to the Program in Occupational Therapy. Please read the instructions below before completing the Supplemental Application.
- The 2018 OT Supplemental Application can be accessed through the University of Minnesota profile of the OTCAS application
- Login to OTCAS - Program Materials - University of Minnesota - The Supplemental Application is located under Admissions Requirements in the Home Tab
- You must complete all required sections of the application and submit only once by the application deadline
- Terms & Conditions - You will be asked to agree to all terms and conditions in order to submit your application
- Complete the secure electronic payment of $50.00 online to the Center for Allied Health Programs
- Applicants applying to both the Twin Cities and Rochester campuses only need to submit the supplemental application and application fee once.
- Your application will be considered only after you have submitted an electronic payment. If you are unable to make a payment electronically please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (877) 334-2659.