Specifically for Advisors
The information provided below are resources available to share with students interested in the Occupational Therapy Program. Documents are designed to answer common questions about preparing to apply to the program.
- OT Brochure
- OT 1003: Introduction to OT (Traditional term or extended-term offerings)
- Prerequisites for Admission
- Non Academic Requirements for Entry
- Course Sequence at a Glance
- Prerequisite Planning Guides
Our annual OT Alumni Newsletter offers a glimpse into activities and experiences of our students, faculty, and alumni.