New Student Orientation
Welcome to the Center for Allied Health Programs!
On this page, you will find information that is important for all students who are new to CAHP. To learn more about getting started in CAHP, please click on the orientation links below that pertain to the program you were admitted to.
- Introduction to the Center for Alllied Health Programs and University Resources (online, available in May of each year)
- Introduction to the OT Program (online, available in July of each year)
- On-campus Orientation Session held on first two weeks of face-to-face attendance (see schedule)
- First day of Fall semester classes (see University calendar)
- Minneapolis Performance Site: Children’s Rehab Center, room 262
- Rochester Performance Site: University Square, room 388