Seeking Persons Post-Stroke with Limited Use of Their Affected Arm
Have you had:
- A stroke 3 months or longer ago?
- Strength/range of motion limitations in your affected arm?
You may be eligible for a study that seeks to investigate the usefulness of a forearm rotation splint that may assist you manage daily activities more easily. The treatment sessions are guided by the occupational therapy task-oriented approach.
Study duration: 15 weeks
- 6 weeks at your home and
- 3hrs/week treatment for 6 weeks at Room 520, Children Rehabilitation Building, East Bank campus of the University of Minnesota
- No cost to participate and
- You will be reimbursed for travel
If you have questions or would like to sign up for a screening session, please contact:
Chih-Huang (Jeffrey) Yu
Office: (612) 626-2443
Approved by UMN IRB March 8, 2017.